Morrifield has been producing quality tunnel houses for the New Zealand market since 1980. Designed, built and based in Invercargill, Southland, Morrifield Tunnel houses extend your growing season and are suited for New Zealand’s changeable weather conditions
Why choose a Morrifield “Moneymaker” Commercial Tunnel house?
- Based on the same proven design for more than 30 years and totally New Zealand made by a Southland family business
- Strong construction, anodized aluminum frame for low maintenance and extended cover life. Engineered truss design suitable for supporting crops
- Polythene extreme cover has a four warranty against UV breakdown
- Optional twin skin covers for added insulation, available on request
- Drawings available for Council Building Permit applications
- Tanalised timber base can be supplied but is an optional extra
- NZ wide delivery, quote available on request.
4.2 metre Model – all single skin
4.2m X 8m long – $4170.00*
4.2m X 10m long – $4740.00*
4.2m X 12m long – $5290.00*
4.2m X 14m long – $5850.00*
4.2m X 16m long – $6410.00*
7.0 metre Model – all single skin
7m X 16m long – $10380.00*
7m X 20m long – $11740.00*
7m X 24m long – $13100.00*
7m X 28m long – $14450.00*
7m X 32m long – $15495.00*
* All prices listed above include GST and are indicative only. They do not include, foundation posts/timbers, building permits, installation and freight. When ordering any of the above models a no obligation free quote would need to be obtained to confirm the overall cost, depending on your specific requirements. Prices effective from 31st March 2014.
Click Here to download Commercial Tunnelhouses Brochure